Menu icon Foundation
IE 11 and Off-Canvas

Hey All. So I went live with a site refresh this morning and it works perfectly (from what I've seen) on all browsers that I've tested sans IE 11. Even on IE 11, it works almost perfectly. The only issue that I have is when the browser window is pulled in to emulate the width of a phone or tablet, the title bar does not move to the right as it should. It stays in place covering the first link or two. I suspect that this is likely an IE issue with the way that I've set up top-bar/off-canvas. I do realize that I probably set up the framework a little convoluted-like but it seems to be fine with other browsers—even microsoft edge. That said, if it's not fixable, it's not the end of the world. Just thought I might see if anyone on here has any ideas. Rafi, I'm looking in your direction, buddy.

The link to the site is www.fidosfestivalusa.com/.

off-canvasie 11F6

Hey All. So I went live with a site refresh this morning and it works perfectly (from what I've seen) on all browsers that I've tested sans IE 11. Even on IE 11, it works almost perfectly. The only issue that I have is when the browser window is pulled in to emulate the width of a phone or tablet, the title bar does not move to the right as it should. It stays in place covering the first link or two. I suspect that this is likely an IE issue with the way that I've set up top-bar/off-canvas. I do realize that I probably set up the framework a little convoluted-like but it seems to be fine with other browsers—even microsoft edge. That said, if it's not fixable, it's not the end of the world. Just thought I might see if anyone on here has any ideas. Rafi, I'm looking in your direction, buddy.

The link to the site is www.fidosfestivalusa.com/.