Menu icon Foundation
Yeti Launch for Windows

I've been using Foundation 5 for a while now but I've been waiting for Yeti Launch for Windows before using version 6. I've previously tried installing the Sass version on 5 with no success.

Is there an expected release date for the new windows installer?

Many thanks.

yetiwindows

I've been using Foundation 5 for a while now but I've been waiting for Yeti Launch for Windows before using version 6. I've previously tried installing the Sass version on 5 with no success.

Is there an expected release date for the new windows installer?

Many thanks.

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

Hi -
You can use the Foundation CLI on your Windows machine. There are less dependancies than Foundation 5, just Node and Git.

Yeti launch is will be getting some updates to the Mac Spec to enable auto updating and fixing some other bugs, then the Windows version needs to be built. It's still a few months out.

Let us know how we can support you with a CLI installation in the meantime!

Curtis Black over 3 years ago

I think he is right not to try and use foundation 6 until there is a Yeti launch for it. No matter how I try and install foundation 6 using sass, it doesn't work properly. All of the files don't get downloaded and I am always getting some kind of error. I feel that this should really be looked at.

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

@curtis What errors are you getting? I'm sure we can help you through it!

Will over 3 years ago

@Rafi, not wishing to hijack Curtis' thread but one issue some windows users (i.e me) are experiencing is detailed in my thread on the forum.

http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/39391-foundation-watch-fails-windows

I would really appreciate any input you might have.