Menu icon Foundation
Responsive-Toggle Accordion Questions

I am using the responsive menu in Foundation 6. For small and medium screens it is set to accordion and for large it is set to dropdown. I notice that in the settings.scss file the arrows for the accordion menu are set to true, however I do not have arrows on my accordion menu. Is this because I am using the responsive-toggle? I would like to be able to change the font and/or background colors of items that have a submenu for the accordion as well. I was able to change it for dropdown using the below code:
.dropdown.menu .submenu { border: none; background: #333; }

Is there something similar I can use for accordion?

Thank you!

menuaccordionresponsive-toggle

I am using the responsive menu in Foundation 6. For small and medium screens it is set to accordion and for large it is set to dropdown. I notice that in the settings.scss file the arrows for the accordion menu are set to true, however I do not have arrows on my accordion menu. Is this because I am using the responsive-toggle? I would like to be able to change the font and/or background colors of items that have a submenu for the accordion as well. I was able to change it for dropdown using the below code:
.dropdown.menu .submenu { border: none; background: #333; }

Is there something similar I can use for accordion?

Thank you!