Menu icon Foundation
F6 Foundation is not a function?

I am using Yeti Launch to create a site with the Zurb Template (I have also tested w/ CLI). When I create the project everything compiles besides one error "$ gulp.run() has been deprecated. Use task dependencies or gulp.watch task triggering instead." during the first page update.
The main issue I'm seeing is when I attempt to add the top bar or menu or any component. The code comes out un-styled as plain html. This issue is driving me crazy since I just made a foundation site with the Zurb Template last week and everything works fine!
Below is my code and a screenshot of what it looks like. Thank you in advance for your help.

Foundation6

F6sites

I am using Yeti Launch to create a site with the Zurb Template (I have also tested w/ CLI). When I create the project everything compiles besides one error "$ gulp.run() has been deprecated. Use task dependencies or gulp.watch task triggering instead." during the first page update.
The main issue I'm seeing is when I attempt to add the top bar or menu or any component. The code comes out un-styled as plain html. This issue is driving me crazy since I just made a foundation site with the Zurb Template last week and everything works fine!
Below is my code and a screenshot of what it looks like. Thank you in advance for your help.

Foundation6
Vladimir over 3 years ago

Can you check what is in your .js file? Or does it exists?

Nate Carlin over 3 years ago

It appears to have the same 16,000 some lines of code my working project has, unfortunately.

Vladimir over 3 years ago

@Nate Carlin so gulp generated js file. I am out of ideas right now, but if you have live example I can take a look.

Colin Marshall over 3 years ago

Is your JavaScript transpiled with Babel? You can check this by going into your foundation.js file and searching for =>. If this is present anywhere, then your JavaScript has not been transpiled and will not work. If there are no arrow functions present then the problem is something else.

You get the same $(...).foundation is not a function error in the console described in the issue below, so this possibly related, but since you are using the Zurb Template it may be something else.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35829135/zurb-foundation-6-not-working-on-codeigniter