Menu icon Foundation
Modal and Sticky stopped working on upgrade to 6.2

I followed the upgrade instructions but something in my npm install prevented babel from working correctly.

In testing it seems that there is a problem in the compiled dist/apps.js, or rather with the gulp+babel process. Of the components I have tested modal reveals (with and without animation) and sticky-ness and custom script in /src/js/apps.js are not firing. non-js dependent Foundation modules seem to be working

Further tests identified a problem in my npm, so I uninstalled and reinstalled node.js, cleared npm/ and npm/node-modules (%programfiles% and %appdata%)

I've reinstalled everything, following the Foundation-Sites install instructions. (Installing npm/bower globally.) This is a fresh install with a re written /src/pages/index.html

The only other additional factor could be a :

<!-- from layouts/default.html>

<link href="assets/css/twentytwenty.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Really not sure what could be going on. Is there a way for foundation watch to be more verbose?

modalsticky6.2Babel

I followed the upgrade instructions but something in my npm install prevented babel from working correctly.

In testing it seems that there is a problem in the compiled dist/apps.js, or rather with the gulp+babel process. Of the components I have tested modal reveals (with and without animation) and sticky-ness and custom script in /src/js/apps.js are not firing. non-js dependent Foundation modules seem to be working

Further tests identified a problem in my npm, so I uninstalled and reinstalled node.js, cleared npm/ and npm/node-modules (%programfiles% and %appdata%)

I've reinstalled everything, following the Foundation-Sites install instructions. (Installing npm/bower globally.) This is a fresh install with a re written /src/pages/index.html

The only other additional factor could be a :

<!-- from layouts/default.html>

<link href="assets/css/twentytwenty.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Really not sure what could be going on. Is there a way for foundation watch to be more verbose?

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

R G Osborne over 3 years ago

$(window).scroll(function(e){
  parallax();
});

function parallax(){
  var scrolled = $(window).scrollTop();
  $('#Page1').css('background-position','center ' + -(scrolled*0.75)+'px');
}

is the paltry script contents of src/js/apps.js