Menu icon Foundation
Add Existing Projects to Yeti Launch

Yesterday I started a project using Yeti Launch but today when I fired it back up Yeti claims that I have no projects. The actual project is still where I left it, but I'm not seeing how to add it back into Yeti... Anyone have any idea?
Thanks

yeti launchProjects

Yesterday I started a project using Yeti Launch but today when I fired it back up Yeti claims that I have no projects. The actual project is still where I left it, but I'm not seeing how to add it back into Yeti... Anyone have any idea?
Thanks

Evan R. over 3 years ago

Hi, 

I've been having the exact same issue. I've tried looking for resources in stock overflow but no luck. Have you solved the issue yet? 

Andron Ocean over 3 years ago

Ditto! Having the same problem myself and can't find any solution.

Does anyone know of a way to use the command line installation to pick up an existing project?

Alex Vasquez over 3 years ago

Same issue. And it's crazy frustrating. Any solutions out there? Right now instead of saving me time, I'm having to re-create projects over and over again and just override files, which just takes forever. Please help!

David Barker over 3 years ago

I've had the same issue. I think it was caused as I had moved a project.

My solution:

In project.json it was pointing to the wrong directory, which seems to stop any projects in the same directory showing in Yeti. I updated the project to the correct directory by opening project.json and amending:

"name":"project-name","directory":"/the-path-to-my-project/my-project"....

Hope this might help someone.

NOTE: I am not a dev so I'm not 100% sure this was causing the issue, but it worked for me!