Menu icon Foundation
Is it possible to make markdown posts with panini on yeti launch?

Note: I was just introduced to handlebars and gulp with yeti-launch.

I'm trying to figure out how to make loops much like a post loop. with individual mardown files.
I notice that the basic template comes with the styleguide page which grabs content from a single markdown file and create loops at each h1 in the markdown file. Is there a way to make those loops where each loop is generated from separate markdown files?

My goal is to make a very simple blog list page, where each markdown file will be its own loop.

markdown

Note: I was just introduced to handlebars and gulp with yeti-launch.

I'm trying to figure out how to make loops much like a post loop. with individual mardown files.
I notice that the basic template comes with the styleguide page which grabs content from a single markdown file and create loops at each h1 in the markdown file. Is there a way to make those loops where each loop is generated from separate markdown files?

My goal is to make a very simple blog list page, where each markdown file will be its own loop.

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

It is possible - we're using it in the styleguide generator in the ZURB stack. How would you use the loops from other markdown files? What would that look like?