Menu icon Foundation
Errors with multiple plugins on one element

I have the magellan and accordion-menu plugins initializing on the same element, wrapped in a sticky container, and everything works except magellan's smooth scroll. I am receiving the following error in the console:

Tried to initialize magellan on an element that already has a Foundation plugin.

Is this possible to do in the HTML, or will I need to handle this through javascript?

Magellanstickyaccordion-menufoundation6

I have the magellan and accordion-menu plugins initializing on the same element, wrapped in a sticky container, and everything works except magellan's smooth scroll. I am receiving the following error in the console:

Tried to initialize magellan on an element that already has a Foundation plugin.

Is this possible to do in the HTML, or will I need to handle this through javascript?

Tommy McGahee over 3 years ago

I tried editing my post to change the code example but now it throws an error and won't republish, so here is the code:

<div class="small-12 medium-3 columns" data-sticky-container>
    <nav class="columns sticky" data-sticky data-anchor="my-channel" data-sticky-on="large">
    <ul class="vertical menu" data-magellan data-accordion-menu>
      {exp:channel:categories channel="my-channel" show_empty="no" style="linear"}
      <li>
          <a href="#{category_url_title}">{category_name}</a>
        {if count != '5' AND count != '6' AND count != '7' AND count != total_results}
        <ul class="menu vertical nested">
        {/if}
        {exp:channel:entries channel="my-channel" show_empty="no" orderby="entry_id" sort="asc" category="{category_id}" disable="member_data|pagination|trackbacks"}
            {if category_name != title AND title != ''}
          <li><a href="#{url_title}">{title}</a></li>
          {/if}
        {/exp:channel:entries}
        {if count != '5' AND count != '6' AND count != '7' AND count != total_results}
        </ul>
        {/if}
      </li>
      {/exp:channel:categories}
    </ul>
  </nav>
</div>

Tommy McGahee over 3 years ago

Bumpety bump. Does anyone have any suggestions / insight?