Menu icon Foundation
F6 Toggler Help

Hey guys,

I'm using toggler to make a little in page sub menu that slides in relevant content on link.

Basically I will have 5 menu items, item1, item2, item3, item4, and item5

By default if I have item1 open and I toggle item2 to also become open, item1 stays open, but I want item1 to close and item2 to come in in its place, and so on and so forth. For any item you click on, the previous open item should go away. This is kind of how the accordion functions by default. Any help would be much appreciated. I am guessing I will have to write some jquery to trigger whatever function closes the menu on click, right before it opens its own menu?
Or should I just abandon using something built into foundation for this?

If you need further clarification let me know, any help would me much appreciated!

Thanks!

foundation 6togglerjquery

Hey guys,

I'm using toggler to make a little in page sub menu that slides in relevant content on link.

Basically I will have 5 menu items, item1, item2, item3, item4, and item5

By default if I have item1 open and I toggle item2 to also become open, item1 stays open, but I want item1 to close and item2 to come in in its place, and so on and so forth. For any item you click on, the previous open item should go away. This is kind of how the accordion functions by default. Any help would be much appreciated. I am guessing I will have to write some jquery to trigger whatever function closes the menu on click, right before it opens its own menu?
Or should I just abandon using something built into foundation for this?

If you need further clarification let me know, any help would me much appreciated!

Thanks!

Ian Daly almost 4 years ago

Essentially what I want is animated tabs.