Menu icon Foundation
orbit-slider

How do you add a kenburns effect to an orbit image slider i have figured out that if you use data-options:animation fade; it fades but i cant seem to find the one for foundation all google searches send me to a quite good framework i have looked over the documentation its call getuikit. i rather not add there css files in if i can just use foundation will be great help asap thanks

orbit-slider kenburns

How do you add a kenburns effect to an orbit image slider i have figured out that if you use data-options:animation fade; it fades but i cant seem to find the one for foundation all google searches send me to a quite good framework i have looked over the documentation its call getuikit. i rather not add there css files in if i can just use foundation will be great help asap thanks

Rafi Benkual over 2 years ago

For those not familiar - what is the Kenburns effect?

I'm sure anything you can do in CSS with an image can be done with Orbit.

I did find this article which will help: https://www.kirupa.com/html5/ken_burns_effect_css.htm

sofiajones 5 months ago

Indian railway is the predominant network quarter activity carrier issuer no longer most effective in India but in Asia. Railway Recruitment mom board (RRB) carries the document of recruiting highest variety of personnel amongst all standard populace region organisation. This renown and traditional organization put up task vacancies on a regular c programming language. have you ever been one of the aspirants buying government task? As an Indian management activity aspirant, could you no longer need to capture an opportunity in truely any of the Indian Railway Recruitment? I anticipate, you do. So we commit this web page with the intention to provide a beneficial aspect to your Indian railway job hunting.

RRB ALP 2018 Eligibility

RRB JE 2018 Answer Key

ridhi sinha 5 months ago

After completing the application process all the candidates are waiting for the rrb admit card 2018. you can bellow check the region-wise result:

rrb Allahabad admit card 2018

rrb ajmer admit card 2018

rrb ahmedabad admit card 2018

rrb chandigarh admit card 2018