Menu icon Foundation
3d grid item floats right

Hi!

I have a question regarding a 2 column grid. I'm currently using the large-6 column class to divide items into columns of 2.

However for some reason the 3d item floats right and leaves a big empty space on the left. See the added image for a visual understanding. I'm not quite sure on how to fix this.

Because it's a loop of profiles I can't put them in seperate column classes (see code), would there be a way to work around this?

Example whitespace

<div class="large-6 columns">
<article id="freelancer-<?php echo $user->ID; ?>" <?php hrb_user_class( HRB_FREELANCER_UTYPE, $user ); ?>>
</div>

wordpresscolumncolumn classes6 columnhirebeegrid2 columnswhitespace

Hi!

I have a question regarding a 2 column grid. I'm currently using the large-6 column class to divide items into columns of 2.

However for some reason the 3d item floats right and leaves a big empty space on the left. See the added image for a visual understanding. I'm not quite sure on how to fix this.

Because it's a loop of profiles I can't put them in seperate column classes (see code), would there be a way to work around this?

Example whitespace

<div class="large-6 columns">
<article id="freelancer-<?php echo $user->ID; ?>" <?php hrb_user_class( HRB_FREELANCER_UTYPE, $user ); ?>>
</div>

Sven CAILTEUX over 3 years ago