Menu icon Foundation
html templates

hi,
I have installed foundation with sass for sites.

i am trying to use HTML templates: http://foundation.zurb.com/templates.html
when i download one of them i only get the html file.
i was wondering where can i find the whole package of files with the css.

how should i use this file? it would replace my index.html i suppose but the styling is missing.

thanks

html templates

hi,
I have installed foundation with sass for sites.

i am trying to use HTML templates: http://foundation.zurb.com/templates.html
when i download one of them i only get the html file.
i was wondering where can i find the whole package of files with the css.

how should i use this file? it would replace my index.html i suppose but the styling is missing.

thanks

John Stephanites over 1 year ago

I have just started with Foundation but on the template page you will scroll down and see all the other files like CSS and JS if needed ad just copy and paste them into your project. That is what I have done at least and there maybe a better way but it works!

kostas over 1 year ago

hi,
sorry but i can't find the files you talk about. could you please send me the page link.
thanks so much for the reply :)

I'm guessing you are on a Mac and using Safari? I noticed that happens in Safari but if you use Chrome it will let you download it. Safari doesn't work for some reason.

Oh and sorry but I was thinking of the building blocks where the code is below.

kostas over 1 year ago

what about the html templates.how can i use them?i can only download the html code.how can i replicate these pages?thanks

Sven CAILTEUX over 1 year ago

Oo you have to read the doc or look for some tutorials.
These templates are just html code, you have to download Foundation to use them.
http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/

kostas over 1 year ago

thanks for the reply.do you have any links on that?cheers!

kostas over 1 year ago

hi Sven and thanks for your replies. i am not a beginner on foundation and coding. i would expect these html templates to come like a package or at least contain the html,css and js code like the building blocks otherwise i cant find any use if i am supposed to build them my own. also i see that css,js are minified and thus no possible to fetch.it would be very handy to have them ready for us. this would make it very easy to build different page layout sites. this is the point of my question: if there is a standalone zip for each one of them.
thanks

F6 is better and faster cause Zurb optimize it, so I you put some css and js you will loose all the optimizing.
So NO there will never have standalone zip.
It's written :
"Responsive templates to kick off your projects." it's not ready templates.
;-)

kostas over 1 year ago

hi,
thanks but i don't get it (in the positive way) so what's the use of these templates?
For us to see the capabilities of foundation?
thanks

I thought they were helpful. The template just showed me,someone new to foundation, what to do. Gave me a kickoff point. I would imagine if you have used a lot of different frameworks they wouldn't mean to much but I have only used Bootstrap so this got me going in the right direction.

anais 16 days ago

Hello team ! 

You should check out Mashup Template: It’s a collection of free beautiful HTML Templates. 

All Mashup Templates are mobile friendly and fully customizable. They are all 100% free and can be used for any commercial project. You can download portfolio template, business template, landing page template or one page :) 

aniket singh 10 days ago

I have check the templates and get all files after installation on my website.