Menu icon Foundation
Dropdown and responsive

Having an issue in Foundation 6 that others seem to be having too. I wanted to check if anyone has found a workaround? This is working with a top bar menu that I want to be responsive.

Creating a horizontal dropdown menu with class="dropdown" looks great.

If try to do an accordion on small and dropdown on medium plus, though, there doesn't seem to be a class="medium-dropdown" option. I can do class="vertical medium-horizontal" instead, but then the arrows point to the right and in IE the arrows wrap to the next line.

Maybe I could strip out the arrows altogether? But how do I do that?

dropdownResponsivemenutop bar

Having an issue in Foundation 6 that others seem to be having too. I wanted to check if anyone has found a workaround? This is working with a top bar menu that I want to be responsive.

Creating a horizontal dropdown menu with class="dropdown" looks great.

If try to do an accordion on small and dropdown on medium plus, though, there doesn't seem to be a class="medium-dropdown" option. I can do class="vertical medium-horizontal" instead, but then the arrows point to the right and in IE the arrows wrap to the next line.

Maybe I could strip out the arrows altogether? But how do I do that?

Rafi Benkual almost 4 years ago

The same topic is being discussed here: http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/38080-f6-small-accordion-to-medium-dropdown

We can continue the conversation on that post!