Menu icon Foundation
Is Panel Mixin still available Foundation 6

I am trying to convert a Foundation 5 project to Foundation 6, and I am getting an error during processing "no mixin named panel"

I have looked though the F6 documentation but I cannot see any reference to Panels anymore.

Have they been removed from Foundation 6 ?

If so, what is the best alternative?

I am trying to convert a Foundation 5 project to Foundation 6, and I am getting an error during processing "no mixin named panel"

I have looked though the F6 documentation but I cannot see any reference to Panels anymore.

panelmixinConvertFoundation 5

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Ercan Murat KISACA almost 4 years ago

Hi,
Panel is just a CSS. I would take all the css for "panel" from Foundation 5 Css file and paste it into Foundation 6 project.

Ercan Murat KISACA almost 4 years ago

Haha! I've missed this one. :)

"Callouts combine panels and alerts from Foundation 5 into one generic container component."

http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/callout.html