Menu icon Foundation
Using multiple templates in Foundation for Apps

I am currently working on developing an web application and look for a solution to create multiple templates in Foundation for Apps, say for example a login screen like Pinterest(without header, footer) and after login I have to load a new template with header and footer.

Like which I will have to create more templates based on users action, that loads all necessary files. I have a good background in html,css and jQuery. Browsed through some resources and couldn't find a solution to achieve this. It would be great if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

foundation for apps

I am currently working on developing an web application and look for a solution to create multiple templates in Foundation for Apps, say for example a login screen like Pinterest(without header, footer) and after login I have to load a new template with header and footer.

Like which I will have to create more templates based on users action, that loads all necessary files. I have a good background in html,css and jQuery. Browsed through some resources and couldn't find a solution to achieve this. It would be great if someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Rafi Benkual almost 4 years ago

That's something you can do with Foundation for Apps. You'll have your index page which loads the views. The views are where you choose the layout or wrapper. The child views fir in each view. I had to draw it to explain better https://notebooks-beta.zurb.com/posts/10030744?t=d868f67b4d29b381

Boopathy almost 4 years ago

Thanks Rafi for the brief and apologies for the delay.
I'm gonna try this for sure.