Menu icon Foundation
"Complete" Download

Greetings and I love Foundation! I've downloaded the "Complete" version. I noticed the JS and CSS files both list the version as 6.05, but the docs are at version 6.1.1. Is there a way to get the complete version at 6.1.1?

Thank you for sharing this amazing framework with the world!

yours,

-raymond

download

Greetings and I love Foundation! I've downloaded the "Complete" version. I noticed the JS and CSS files both list the version as 6.05, but the docs are at version 6.1.1. Is there a way to get the complete version at 6.1.1?

Thank you for sharing this amazing framework with the world!

yours,

-raymond

Rafi Benkual almost 4 years ago

Hi Raymond! Thanks for the kind words! Looks like the version number needs to be bumped but the files are the latest version 6.1.1.

The version number will be fixed so that doesn't confuse people.

Raymond Burket almost 4 years ago

Greeting Rafi and all,

So I viewed the page source for my site and the Zurb Foundation site (specifically the documentation part) and then clicked on the link to the foundation.js file for both sites. I then took the content from those and compared the two files. They are very, very different.

Right from the beginning, the Foundation site version says 6.1.1 at the top. I then compared the rest of the file and there are many and significant differences. I don't believe the files I'm downloading from Zurb are the latest versions. May I ask someone to investigate this a little deeper?

Thank you again. I love the product!

yours,

-raymond

Brian Tan almost 4 years ago

The complete download is 6.0.5, not 6.1.1.

Both essential and custom download are 6.1.1 though.

Erik M almost 4 years ago

I will look into this and see what is going on this evening. Apologies for the trouble there guys!

Erik M,

Please no apologies necessary! Finding a minor issue like this is my very humble way of paying you all back for sharing this amazing tool. Thank you!

Erik M almost 4 years ago

Well it certainly helps us when these are reported! Thank you for the assistance and the kind words. It is our pleasure to bring the framework to such a great community. The complete download has been updated to 6.1.1.

Thank you again, and keep rockin it :)
- Erik

Brian Tan almost 4 years ago

Just downloaded yeti launch. Sites basic now generates 6.0.3 codes.

Hey guys!

Looks like the "Complete" hasn't been upgraded to 6.1.2 yet. FYI. HTH!

-raymond

Rafi Benkual almost 4 years ago

@Raymond Burket Something like this should be logged on GitHub. If you search there and it's not already reported, please create an issue. Thanks!