Menu icon Foundation
Top Bar for medium-up and off-canvas on small

Hello All,

I am currently working on a website using Foundation 6. I have implemented a top bar for the medium and large screens and a title-bar for mobile phones with a off-canvas menu. The issue I am having is that the off-canvas menu does not push the whole screen over only a the height of the title-bar. I would like for the whole screen to move off canvas and for the menu to display that way. I have added my code below. i appreciate the help.

off-canvasfoundation6title-bartop-bar

Hello All,

I am currently working on a website using Foundation 6. I have implemented a top bar for the medium and large screens and a title-bar for mobile phones with a off-canvas menu. The issue I am having is that the off-canvas menu does not push the whole screen over only a the height of the title-bar. I would like for the whole screen to move off canvas and for the menu to display that way. I have added my code below. i appreciate the help.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Brandon Arnold over 3 years ago

Hey Harout, I'm not seeing the code snipets. A codepen may help in this.

Harout over 3 years ago

Hello Brandon Arnold, Thank you for the response. This post duplicated for some odd reason. The post can be found here http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/37688-top-bar-for-medium-up-and-off-canvas-on-small Thank you.