Menu icon Foundation
File to import not found or unreadable: util/util

I have been trying to build a new theme for WordPress using Foundation 6. I set up a project with Foundation 6 using CodeKit 2. Everything works fine until I add the theme to Wordpress. Then I get an error saying "file to import not found or unreadable: util/util"

I have checked all I know to check and cannot figure out why this is happening. Anyone else having any issues like this?

codekitwordpresserror

I have been trying to build a new theme for WordPress using Foundation 6. I set up a project with Foundation 6 using CodeKit 2. Everything works fine until I add the theme to Wordpress. Then I get an error saying "file to import not found or unreadable: util/util"

I have checked all I know to check and cannot figure out why this is happening. Anyone else having any issues like this?

Brandon Arnold over 3 years ago

Whats your build system once in wordpress? Are you still using codekit?

Ryan Card over 3 years ago

Yes. I'm developing locally, so using MAMP as well.

Brandon Arnold over 3 years ago

Codekit uses it's own build system to create these things (i believe) so you may try and post their support and see if you can get it nailed down on that side. If it's erroring out on utils than my guess is it just can;t find that fiel, or the version of gulp sass is unsupported.

Erik M over 3 years ago

The problem is that the scss path isn't included in the sass compiler. The import path is "scss", like it's looking for the file "util/util", which would be at "scss/util/_util.scss". You can fix this as shown in the screenshot below:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/70190/2160448/nTpEbRMlsdGc1pX/upload.png