Menu icon Foundation
Place to share code snippets?

Is there a place to share my own created Foundation code snippets? I love to share it!
I know about codepen and such, but wouldn't it be better to let users post their snippets at Foundation Code Blocks?

Foundation Code snippets

Is there a place to share my own created Foundation code snippets? I love to share it!
I know about codepen and such, but wouldn't it be better to let users post their snippets at Foundation Code Blocks?

Rafi Benkual almost 4 years ago

Dennis -
That sounds awesome! I can imagine it would be fun to be able to share code snippets with the community and help each other with use cases!

You can email foundation at zurb .com for now so we can add it for you.

If other people would be into sharing Building Blocks with the community, we'd love to build out a system to submit them. Let us know if you've already built some of these and share them!

Building Blocks should be:
- Re-usable chucks of code with custom classes in addition to the foundation classes. So basically you can paste in the HTML, CSS, and JS and it will not conflict with other existing classes already being used.
- Compatible with Foundation - fits in the grid or augments the framework.
- Styles only for function or presentation - Lot's of gradients, fancy animations, and other heavy handed styles would not likely be as usable by a large audience.

We'd love to help make this happen!

Francis Chung over 3 years ago

I've recently discovered Bootsnipp and it has certainly made me think about using Bootstrap rather than Foundation. Having an equivalent site to Bootsnipp for Foundation would be a massive win for the Foundation community.