Menu icon Foundation
Basic page outline

Is there a sample page for Foundation 6 that gives what a page should reference? The index.html included in the packages starts with the first div.

I'm looking for the html, head and body that must be present. F5 had this in the packages.

pageoutline

Is there a sample page for Foundation 6 that gives what a page should reference? The index.html included in the packages starts with the first div.

I'm looking for the html, head and body that must be present. F5 had this in the packages.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Rafi Benkual over 3 years ago

If you are using the ZURB stack, those parts can be found in 2 places.

The src -> layouts -> defaults file will have the standard layout that is added to each HTML page you create (unless you specify otherwise)

The dist -> index file is your compiled HTML

Here is what it looks like

{{!-- This is the base layout for your project, and will be used on every page. --}}

<!doctype html>
<html class="no-js" lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
    <title>Foundation for Sites</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="{{root}}assets/css/app.css">
  </head>
  <body>

{{!-- Pages you create in the src/pages/ folder are inserted here when the flattened page is created. --}}
    {{> body}}

<script src="{{root}}assets/js/app.js"></script>
  </body>
</html>

Jules Webb over 3 years ago

Hi Rafi

I need some similar clarification

I'm using the Foundation CLI and have installed a ZURB Template Starter Project.

When I look at src/assets/js/app.js I see that it contains $(document).foundation();

When I look at dist/assets/js/app.js I see that it includes much more.

Am I correct that I still need to map to foundtion.core.js and any other scripts I may need within src/layouts/defautl.html ?

What is being compiled into dist/assets/js/app.js ?

Thank you!
jules