Menu icon Foundation
Problem with mobile version of foundation v6

Hi!

I'm using the new version of foundation and i'm having a strange problem that i have not had with the previous.

When im resizing the browser all works correctly but when i try to see de web on mobile its see too small, like the version of medium col.

The first image i send is how it looks on browser resized and the second how it looks on an iphone 6.

I hope someone can help me! Thanks!

Captura

Img 1413

Hi!

I'm using the new version of foundation and i'm having a strange problem that i have not had with the previous.

When im resizing the browser all works correctly but when i try to see de web on mobile its see too small, like the version of medium col.

The first image i send is how it looks on browser resized and the second how it looks on an iphone 6.

I hope someone can help me! Thanks!

Captura

Img 1413
Brandon Arnold over 2 years ago

We'd need to see the code here, but i imagine you're missing the viewport tag, did you get this figured oit?

Cristian Garcia over 2 years ago

Lot of thanks! i forgot the meta tag with viewport!!
THANKS!

Protar Smith 6 months ago

Really You are facing an issue? Mobdro

But did you recheck the meta tag input? ShowBox 

I never faced such issue at my end, do recheck about the input tags. Or trying reloading, it might solve the issue. Tutuapp

sm phyl 5 months ago

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Google Play Store Has Stopped Working

Rocky 4 months ago
lukenlow lukenlow 3 months ago

Very topical problem, thanks for creating a topic about it, I hope this will help to find a solution in the shortest possible time 192.168.l.l

Sick Boy 2 months ago
ryan johnson about 2 months ago
chirag panikar about 1 month ago

dolby atmos in moto e4 plus

frp bypass apk

tutu app ios

radar detector k40

Very topical problem, thanks for creating a topic about it, I hope this will help to find a solution in the shortest possible time 

bank balance 25 days ago

now click on the signup button on your Android device and create and new Spotify account.

movie site 11 days ago

Over the course of last two years, we have lost golden nuggets like kickasstorrents, extra torrents etc. either got banned or simply disappeared My Website