Menu icon Foundation
F6 OffCanvas Menu

Hi all, I'm using foundation 6 for Sass (retrieved via bower if it matters) and I'm really struggling to get the off canvas menu working

i see it working fine in the docs, but when I copy everything i'm just not getting it to work, when I click the menu button (set to the id of the menu as explained in the docs) the menu opens but not smoothly, it jumps open after a period of perhaps 2-3 seconds, then after this when you click the close button the menu refuses to close (the main body looses its overlay but the menu remains) has anybody else had this problem? would really appreciate some help.

My thought is perhaps one or more of the default sass variables isn't set correctly.

Thanks

foundation 6sitesoffcanvas

Hi all, I'm using foundation 6 for Sass (retrieved via bower if it matters) and I'm really struggling to get the off canvas menu working

i see it working fine in the docs, but when I copy everything i'm just not getting it to work, when I click the menu button (set to the id of the menu as explained in the docs) the menu opens but not smoothly, it jumps open after a period of perhaps 2-3 seconds, then after this when you click the close button the menu refuses to close (the main body looses its overlay but the menu remains) has anybody else had this problem? would really appreciate some help.

My thought is perhaps one or more of the default sass variables isn't set correctly.

Thanks

Brian Tan almost 4 years ago

Offcanvas requires motion-ui. Please post your css and scripts used, and the version you are using.