Menu icon Foundation
How Do I Minify a Separate JS in to App.JS

Hello All,

I was wondering what is the best practice to minify other bower components(js files) or stand alone .js files in to the app.js? for production in the dist folder.

Similar to require.js without adding another script to the HTML, i am using Yeti.

jsyetibower

Hello All,

I was wondering what is the best practice to minify other bower components(js files) or stand alone .js files in to the app.js? for production in the dist folder.

Similar to require.js without adding another script to the HTML, i am using Yeti.

Erik M almost 4 years ago

The best way to do this is to modify the gulpfile.js inside of the project. You can access this by opening up your favorite editor from Yeti Launch.

The basic thing to change is the source files going into the sass and uglify:foundation tasks to include any files you specifically want to add.

Hope that helps,
Erik

aliyahbrown over 1 year ago

I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective gmail login! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with veryone!