Menu icon Foundation
f6 build should not touch me page.html

foundation build add nonsense to my pages; e.g. i have a link to app.js and two times a body tag and some more.
How can i prevent build from chaning my pages?

I understand that the page has to be in src/assets/pages to be inspected for building my final css-file, but please without chaning my code.

F6buildchange

foundation build add nonsense to my pages; e.g. i have a link to app.js and two times a body tag and some more.
How can i prevent build from chaning my pages?

I understand that the page has to be in src/assets/pages to be inspected for building my final css-file, but please without chaning my code.

Robert over 3 years ago

Ok. I got it.
There is a folder

/src/assets/layouts/

There i have changed the file to:

{{!-- This is the base layout for your project, and will be used on every page. --}}
{{!-- Pages you create in the src/pages/ folder are inserted here when the flattened page is created. --}}
{{> body}}

And now i got my pages without any changes.

For get rid of the js in the /dist/assets/js i have changed the gulpfile.js with this:

// Build the "dist" folder by running all of the above tasks
/*gulp.task('build', function(done) {
  sequence('clean', ['pages', 'sass', 'javascript', 'images', 'copy'], 'styleguide', done);
});
*/
gulp.task('build', function(done) {
  sequence('clean', ['pages', 'sass', 'images', 'copy'], done);
});

And i found that all pictures in /src/assets/img are copied to /dist/assets/img without proofing if i need them or not.

It would be nice to get rid of not needed images in the dist.

Robert over 3 years ago

Another locigal thing, but i missed it first is to @import my _own.scss inside

/src/assets/scss/app.scss

at the end of the file to overwrite the needed parts.

@Zurb

While needing some days to solve a lot of small puzzles i start to love your f6 more and more.
Thank you for building it.

Robert over 3 years ago

Ok. With some more modification it is possible to copy .phps also.
Just repeat the functions for html with ones for php.