Menu icon Foundation
How to add Sites "dropdown" functionality to Apps?

I am creating my custom app with Electron. I am very happy and pleased with what Foundation Apps contain, but I want to add only "dropdown menu" from Foundation Sites as Apps at least the way I checked doesn't contain anything like that.
So I am not sure how should I add only the dropdown functionality to Apps project, do I put it inside Foundation Apps project folder or I put it somewhere seperately and how I add javascript files, do I have to chunk the dropdown javascript and add in Apps project folder?

sitesappsdropdownfunctionality

I am creating my custom app with Electron. I am very happy and pleased with what Foundation Apps contain, but I want to add only "dropdown menu" from Foundation Sites as Apps at least the way I checked doesn't contain anything like that.
So I am not sure how should I add only the dropdown functionality to Apps project, do I put it inside Foundation Apps project folder or I put it somewhere seperately and how I add javascript files, do I have to chunk the dropdown javascript and add in Apps project folder?

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

James Stone almost 4 years ago

If you are using apps then you will likely need to come up with an angular based solution.

However, you might look at the action sheet module in f4a and see if that solves your problem. It is very similar to a drop down menu.

http://foundation.zurb.com/apps/docs/#!/action-sheet