Menu icon Foundation
WHERE IS 6.0.4?

Hello, I have been having a problem with the dropdown links with foundation 6. After looking on all the forums, I found out that this error was corrected in version 6.0.4(which should be out). However when i download the package it says 6.0.1. Where can I get 6.0.4?

#dropdown#whereisfoundation6.0.4#hrefdoesnotworkindropdown

Hello, I have been having a problem with the dropdown links with foundation 6. After looking on all the forums, I found out that this error was corrected in version 6.0.4(which should be out). However when i download the package it says 6.0.1. Where can I get 6.0.4?

Brian Tan almost 4 years ago

If you want latest version with update capability, go npm or bower route.

http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/installation.html

In a nut shell, (# means root or sudo, $ for user commands, { my comments }

# yum install npm
# npm install --global foundation-cli
{ at your web root directory }
$ foundation new   { to create a new project, say, "abc" |
$ cd abc
$ foundation watch   { to create css/app.css , ctrl-C to quit }
$ foundation update  { for 6.1.0 in the future }

If you just wanted the relevant bower_components (without motion-ui though):

# yum install git
# npm install --global bower
{ at your project directory }
$ bower install foundation-sites
$ bower update  {for future } 

Chris Oyler almost 4 years ago

The latest version is available as soon as we push to master on: NPM, Bower, Meteor, the customizer, and the cli. Current version 6.0.5

Doug Logue almost 4 years ago

@Chris Oyler

I'm having trouble installing Foundation 6 with Composer. The install instructions on Zurb's GitHub page tell you to run:
PHP
php composer.phar require zurb/foundation-sites

But it kicks back an error saying it can't find the package. When I look on Packagist, it seems the latest version available is 5.5.3 – https://packagist.org/packages/zurb/foundation.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Any ideas on how I can install F6 via Composer?