Menu icon Foundation
Using the Yeti Image in my own App

Hello!

I'm about to release a brand new version of my app, which almost exclusively focuses on the front-end design and UX, which itself was made possible by adopting Foundation for my front end framework. It was an overwhelming amount of work, as this app happened to have around 300 unique views. But, that's done.

Rejoice!

I'd like to tell my users how cool this new version is, and one of the things I want to touch upon is our use of Foundation, since my users may be familiar with Foundation and have a positive reaction to me moving over to it. I recently did a survey of my users, and some of them already use Foundation and are excited at the possibilities of customizing my app to more fit their needs.

I see that the Yeti is used not only in Zurb's own fancy marketing stuff, but in other projects, for example: FoundationPress,

https://foundationpress.olefredrik.com/

Do you allow the use of the Yeti in this way, or do you take these types of requests on a case-by-case basis?

Just wanted to double-check, as I wasn't sure how closely guarded you use your lovable mascot.

yetiMarketing

Hello!

I'm about to release a brand new version of my app, which almost exclusively focuses on the front-end design and UX, which itself was made possible by adopting Foundation for my front end framework. It was an overwhelming amount of work, as this app happened to have around 300 unique views. But, that's done.

Rejoice!

I'd like to tell my users how cool this new version is, and one of the things I want to touch upon is our use of Foundation, since my users may be familiar with Foundation and have a positive reaction to me moving over to it. I recently did a survey of my users, and some of them already use Foundation and are excited at the possibilities of customizing my app to more fit their needs.

I see that the Yeti is used not only in Zurb's own fancy marketing stuff, but in other projects, for example: FoundationPress,

https://foundationpress.olefredrik.com/

Do you allow the use of the Yeti in this way, or do you take these types of requests on a case-by-case basis?

Just wanted to double-check, as I wasn't sure how closely guarded you use your lovable mascot.

Brandon Arnold almost 4 years ago

Go for it, we do ask that you attribute the ZURB team for the image use.

Justin J almost 4 years ago

Thank you, I appreciate all the hard work the Zurb team has put into Foundation!