Menu icon Foundation
Why doesn’t Yeti Launch do inlining?

Why does Yeti Launch include Foundation for Emails templates, but it does no inlining? I still have to do inlining on web form.

That SASS/JS compilation, pages and templates and all that fancy stuff is kind of useless for e-mails (who does multipage emails that need header-footer on a separate template) without inlining.

Is it planned or did I get something wrong?

inliner

Why does Yeti Launch include Foundation for Emails templates, but it does no inlining? I still have to do inlining on web form.

That SASS/JS compilation, pages and templates and all that fancy stuff is kind of useless for e-mails (who does multipage emails that need header-footer on a separate template) without inlining.

Is it planned or did I get something wrong?

Brandon Arnold about 4 years ago

We'll be releasing a new version of Foundation for Emails next month which will have inlining built in.

Sven about 4 years ago

Aha, that makes sense, thanks!

Ryan Holmes almost 4 years ago

Was inlining ever added to Yeti Launch? Looks like it's in the gulpfile and you're supposed to use the --production flag when running the the build process. I'm pretty new to gulp, so maybe I'm missing something. Do I just run "gulp build --production", because that doesn't seem to be working for me.

Thanks for your help.

Liam Fitzgerald over 3 years ago

Still not working as of the latest version on mac. 

Liam Fitzgerald over 3 years ago

Still not working as of the latest version on mac.