Menu icon Foundation
Is Motion UI animation for sites only work with buttons?

Hi guys i noticed that motion ui only works with button but what if i want that my full section will be animate when i scroll down the page to that section is that possible or i still need to use animate.css ?

Motion UIsitesfoundation 6

Hi guys i noticed that motion ui only works with button but what if i want that my full section will be animate when i scroll down the page to that section is that possible or i still need to use animate.css ?

Captain Bacon over 3 years ago

I was having the same question. Further more how do we implement it in the first place. The examples given on the site doesn't even show how to trigger the animations with the buttons. I tried messing around with a vanilla download but it doesn't seem to work.

hassan over 3 years ago

@Captain Bacon yes you are right furthermore zurb team i think does not have much time to tell us anything really its so fed up i switch from bootstrap to foundation but like this i think i again move to bootstrap

hassan over 3 years ago

@Captain Bacon I got answer i tried many methods with jquery but its only will work in foundation with data toggle , reveal models and orbit slider i think for animate section we still need animate.css thats all :(

Steven Thate over 3 years ago

I have been trying to animate submenus in my top-bar menu. I followed the same pattern used in the document page you listed, and you have to inspect the elements to get the full picture (that is, add data-toggle="toggle-id" to your toggling link), but nothing is working.