Menu icon Foundation
Yeti Launch for Windows

I see on the Yeti Launch page that it is come for Windows (soon). Any idea how soon?

Just curious as my development platform is my Windows Desktop and I really am looking forward to giving Yeti Launch a try.

yeti-launch

I see on the Yeti Launch page that it is come for Windows (soon). Any idea how soon?

Just curious as my development platform is my Windows Desktop and I really am looking forward to giving Yeti Launch a try.

Philip Cook almost 3 years ago

I also develop on a Windows Platform. I last used Foundation 4 with Ruby / Compass as recommended by Zurb. So likewise now want to use Yeti Launch... but when will it be available for Windows 10?

Keith Hill over 2 years ago

I think Foundation lost interest in the Windows version and won't even respond to this question after 8+ months ...

Rikijs Murgs about 2 years ago

I am too interested in "Yeti launch" for Windows 10.
ZURB, please respond with estimate when "Yeti launch" may be available.
Thank you.

toto about 2 years ago

Something is up with those guys...doesnt seem straight forward anymore.

Kinda like some young capitalist started riding the developers and made them really sad so they can no longer feel happy about their work or something.

I kicked back money here and there over the years, recommended for lower end users to take their courses, etc...

Seems like they are depressed or something. 
I used to love to open up their releases and get to work and now it is open up 6 and chase rodents, yes they are bigger than bugs...bugs are little pesty things...these are structural and wild.

woof