Menu icon Foundation
variables in /proj/scss/_settings.scss are overriding by /proj/bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/_settings.scss

In F6 (6.0.3), when create new project with "$foundation new" command and then execute "$foundation watch" in the project folder, the customized values in /proj/scss/_settings.scss are compiled with the customized values only the first time. When saving the next times, all attempts are always overrided by the default value defined in /proj/bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/_settings.scss

For example, the variable $primary-color in /proj/scss/_settings.scss is only compiled successfully the first time. From the second time I save the custom values, all customized values are overrided by the ones defined in /bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/_global.scss

To get compiled successfully, I need to run "$gulp sass" everytime I make any change in /proj/scss/_settings.scss

Is someone having similar issues?

F6gulp

In F6 (6.0.3), when create new project with "$foundation new" command and then execute "$foundation watch" in the project folder, the customized values in /proj/scss/_settings.scss are compiled with the customized values only the first time. When saving the next times, all attempts are always overrided by the default value defined in /proj/bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/_settings.scss

For example, the variable $primary-color in /proj/scss/_settings.scss is only compiled successfully the first time. From the second time I save the custom values, all customized values are overrided by the ones defined in /bower_components/foundation-sites/scss/_global.scss

To get compiled successfully, I need to run "$gulp sass" everytime I make any change in /proj/scss/_settings.scss

Is someone having similar issues?

Brandon Arnold almost 4 years ago

Hm this should be working. Are you still experiencing this?