Menu icon Foundation
LiveReload not working in Yeti and CLI

Hello, great fun with 6 but I have one issue. I downloaded both Yeti and the CLI tools for 6, uninstalled previous ones, updated node to 5.0, npm to 3.5 and still the liveReload is not working. I am using the zurb starter template.

Please help

livereloadyeticlifoundation 6

Hello, great fun with 6 but I have one issue. I downloaded both Yeti and the CLI tools for 6, uninstalled previous ones, updated node to 5.0, npm to 3.5 and still the liveReload is not working. I am using the zurb starter template.

Please help

Jacob Wolf over 3 years ago

Same here with Yeti (CLI not tested) on Mac OS X 10.9.2.

First I have tried it with the Adobe Editor Brackets. I can see one - sometimes I can make some more sass changes.
Then nothing works. I have tried sublime text 2, too. This doesn´t work at all. I got the message:
Editor launch error. Can't open sublime since it is not installed in your PATH.

Ive tried Basic and ZURB Templates.

???

Grigore Alex over 3 years ago

Managed to find out what it was causing the hangup for the livereload. You need to add the script in the footer for it to work, and install it via npm. It will add reloading to the sass and even the page templates (handlebars) but it won't work for the partial folder.

I found out that the gulp.run() method is deprecated and when calling the partial reset it hangs and nothing happens.

Erik M over 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

The patch been released! You can download it at http://foundation.zurb.com/develop/yeti-launch.html.

The patch addresses:

• Javascript error on startup
  • Scss error reporting
  • Glitch for users with a space in their path trying to open an editor

Big enhancement:

• Hosted code integration

A few other minor enhancements:

• Allow underscores in project names
  • Change editor button in settings sidebar

Thanks everyone for your patience,
Erik