Menu icon Foundation
rem-calc() being output into compiled CSS file

Having a bit of an issue when I compile my SASS. For some reason when I use rem-calc() it is getting output into the CSS file. For example if I uncomment $global-width: rem-calc(1200); I get this result in CSS: max-width: rem-calc(1200); obviously not valid CSS.

Any ideas why that is happening? I am using CodeKit to compile my SASS and its using the Libsass compiler. Would that cause an issue like this? Didn't have this problem with Foundation 5.

Thanks!

rem-calcfoundation 6Sass

Having a bit of an issue when I compile my SASS. For some reason when I use rem-calc() it is getting output into the CSS file. For example if I uncomment $global-width: rem-calc(1200); I get this result in CSS: max-width: rem-calc(1200); obviously not valid CSS.

Any ideas why that is happening? I am using CodeKit to compile my SASS and its using the Libsass compiler. Would that cause an issue like this? Didn't have this problem with Foundation 5.

Thanks!

Dustin almost 2 years ago

I think I have this figured out. I guess I had to import the SASS Functions file.. http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sass-functions.html#rem-calc

Is this new for Foundation 6? Don't remember having to do this with 5.