Menu icon Foundation
Javascript errors when loading Yeti Launch.

I'm getting Javascript errors when I load Yeti Launch.

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process. Uncaught Exception: Error: The resource could not be loaded because the App Transport Security policy requires the use of a secure connection.: (null)

Javascript error

I'm getting Javascript errors when I load Yeti Launch.

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process. Uncaught Exception: Error: The resource could not be loaded because the App Transport Security policy requires the use of a secure connection.: (null)

Javascript error
Rafi Benkual almost 4 years ago

Looks like has been answered already here - http://foundation.zurb.com/forum/posts/36295-editor-in-yeti-launch

Erik M almost 4 years ago

Hello,

The patch been released! You can download it at http://foundation.zurb.com/develop/yeti-launch.html.

The patch addresses:

• Javascript error on startup
  • Scss error reporting
  • Glitch for users with a space in their path trying to open an editor

Big enhancement:

• Hosted code integration

A few other minor enhancements:

• Allow underscores in project names
  • Change editor button in settings sidebar

Thanks for your patience,
Erik

Andrew Dobbs almost 4 years ago

Hi Erik, is the latest patch connected to the button to download?

I'm still getting this bug, and I just downloaded Yeti Launch a couple hours ago. (v 1.0.0 in about).

Separately, it's not really apparent to me how to host my site on Notable for feedback. I signed up and logged in in Yeti Launch, but I don't see any action anywhere to do that.

Thanks!
Andy

Erik M almost 4 years ago

Hey Andy,

I'm not sure why it happened but you didn't get the new version (which explains why you are seeing 1.0.0, and aren't sure how to host your site on notable). I'd recommend clearing your cache just to be certain that the link is updated. The button you are referring to is (supposed to be) connected to the new version. I double checked again on my other mac by redownloading and received 1.0.1. Do you think you could try the download again? Sorry for that trouble!

Thanks,
Erik

EDIT: Hey Andy, I talked with another user who ran into this problem. They said that after cleaning their history the link was updated. I will be checking if this is something we can fix on our end so that you don't have to clear that data in the future. I know its annoying, but as far as I can tell, this should fix your issue and let you get the new version. Thanks for your patience!

Andrew Dobbs almost 4 years ago

Hey Erik,

Thank you. I was able to get the new version and log into Notable in Yeti Launch. However, when I try to deploy to Notable, it just hangs in an active process with the spinner going.

When I signed into Notable to see if I could upload there, my first attempt was to upload under "Create Prototype" where it just seems to want me to upload only image files... similar to an InVision style prototype.

I did find the tab to upload Code after looking around some more.