Menu icon Foundation
Off-Canvas menu disappears on Samsung tablet

I'm having an issue on Samsung tablets, the menu slides off screen and disappears completely when a navigation item is selected. Has anyone encounter this issues or knows of a fix?

Off-Canvas menu disappears on android tablet (Samsung) once a user selects an item for the drop-down. Seems to slide right off the screen, works fine on android mobile devices just not tablets. Has anyone encounter this issue or know of a fix? Thanks.

off-canvasSamsungtabletdisappearbug

I'm having an issue on Samsung tablets, the menu slides off screen and disappears completely when a navigation item is selected. Has anyone encounter this issues or knows of a fix?

Off-Canvas menu disappears on android tablet (Samsung) once a user selects an item for the drop-down. Seems to slide right off the screen, works fine on android mobile devices just not tablets. Has anyone encounter this issue or know of a fix? Thanks.

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Rafi Benkual almost 4 years ago

Never heard of this before. Can you share a link to the site or your css and html so we can help you more?

Trevor Lavigne almost 4 years ago

Hey RafI, I ended up finding a fix by adding:

.toggle-topbar {
position: absolute;
right: 0;
top: 0;
}

Still not sure why it was happening on that specific device and no others but this seem to keep in place. Thanks for the follow up! Cheers.