Menu icon Foundation
How to change to color of row within _setting.scss

Hi

I have tried to change color of the row in ZURB Foundation template. I have changed variables $table-bg and $table-even-row-bg. These modification had no effect but if i change the color of the body within _setting.scscc it's working. . The only way how to modifiy color of the row that i have found is to add the background propertie into CSS Foundation file but it's working only a certain time. The propertie background of the row class disapears and i lost my color,

However, I would like to modify color of the row within the _setting.scss file of ZURB Foundation.

Does anyone have idea how to changet color of the row?

Hi

I have tried to change color of the row in ZURB Foundation template. I have changed variables $table-bg and $table-even-row-bg. These modification had no effect but if i change the color of the body within _setting.scscc it's working. . The only way how to modifiy color of the row that i have found is to add the background propertie into CSS Foundation file but it's working only a certain time. The propertie background of the row class disapears and i lost my color,

However, I would like to modify color of the row within the _setting.scss file of ZURB Foundation.

row_setting.scsscolor

Hi

Hi

Frank Giacobbe over 3 years ago

Why not just add .row {background:$color-name} to your app CSS file? Why does it need to be in settings?

Jean-Francois Simard over 3 years ago

Hi

I have tried this way in my app CSS file, it is working but after a certain time : {background:$color-name} the line of code disapears.... I cannot explain why...

Are you adding it to the app.scss file or the app.css file? Since you mentioned that you're using the SCSS for settings, my immediate thought is that you're adding to the app.CSS file and the app.SCSS is compiling and overwriting it. That would explain it being there and then running a watch or compiling the SCSS would cause it to go away.

This is right, i am adding the color in the app.css file. May i add the color of row in the app.scss file and the compilation will keep it ?

Yes, you can add any changes you need inside of app.scss and those will compile and be saved as the app.css file each time you compile the scss. As long as you're making changes in the scss, they'll convert over to the css. You can put any css rules you need in the app.scss and they'll stay there for you.

By the way, please give me a "helpful" if that fixed your issue. Thanks.

Thank you, it's working very well !