Menu icon Foundation
Custom Download for Foundation for Sites

There may be a problem with the Custom Download for Foundation for Sites 5.5.3...

When I customize the Max-Width to 75, for example, then click download, the package that I get is somehow corrupted. The Row class comes out as "75" instead of "75rem" (like it would for the default download of 62.5rem).

Anyone else notice this?

download

There may be a problem with the Custom Download for Foundation for Sites 5.5.3...

When I customize the Max-Width to 75, for example, then click download, the package that I get is somehow corrupted. The Row class comes out as "75" instead of "75rem" (like it would for the default download of 62.5rem).

Anyone else notice this?

Rafi Benkual almost 4 years ago

I confirmed it. It's any easy fix for you but the issue needs to be addressed. Can you log it on GitHub so it gets worked on?

https://github.com/zurb/foundation

Jeff Mackey almost 4 years ago

Submitted.

And yes, I've edited both the foundation.css and foundation.min.css files to add the 'rem' to my 75 max-width setting.

Not sure if there's other issues with width, as the top bar is somehow messed up as well (noticed this after I added this forum thread but also included that in github issue.)

Thanks..