Menu icon Foundation
Installing Foundation for Apps into current project, which files to I need to include?

So I've installed foundation for apps via bower:

bower install foundation-apps

I don't want to create a new foundation-apps project so which files do I have to include in my index.html file in order to use foundation-apps?

Inside the "foundation-apps" folder I see a "dist" folder. Do I include the files from here?

Foundation apps

foundation. appscurrentproject

So I've installed foundation for apps via bower:

bower install foundation-apps

I don't want to create a new foundation-apps project so which files do I have to include in my index.html file in order to use foundation-apps?

Inside the "foundation-apps" folder I see a "dist" folder. Do I include the files from here?

Foundation apps
Geoff Kimball almost 4 years ago

foundation-apps.js is all of the Foundation-specific JavaScript. foundation-apps-templates.js is all of the templates for the various Angular plugins. You need both of these files to make the framework go.

You also need all of the Foundation for Apps dependencies loaded before F4A loads. This includes Angular, ui-router, angular-animate, FastClick, etc.

If you only want to include certain F4A plugins, copy them out of the js/ folder of the package.

Cathal almost 4 years ago

Thanks, I'll try this out! Do I need any of the sass/css files?