Menu icon Foundation
Site responsive but it doesn't expand full width on iPhone?

I am testing out the responsiveness of the site I've created. Using Google Chrome, when I inspect the site and view the site through different mobile devices (clicking on the phone icon and choosing iPhone 6 for example), or even viewing the site from my actual iPhone 6 on Safari link - http://jessicameyer.github.io/jlmfinancial2/ , the site does not go full width of the device like it normally would or has on some of my other foundation sites I've created. There is a blank white spot on the right side of each page, as shown below in the photo. For some reason, it makes the site fully responsive (as in I can view all pages easily and in a mobile like view as expected), but there is a blank space on the right side of the whole site and it shrinks the site width and pushes the site to the left of the screen.

I thought at first it might be something in the but I checked that. I don't think it is a row/column issue because it looks this way on each page. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Source: https://github.com/JessicaMeyer/jlmfinancial2

Img 2454

responsivenessiphoneipadGoogle Chrome

I am testing out the responsiveness of the site I've created. Using Google Chrome, when I inspect the site and view the site through different mobile devices (clicking on the phone icon and choosing iPhone 6 for example), or even viewing the site from my actual iPhone 6 on Safari link - http://jessicameyer.github.io/jlmfinancial2/ , the site does not go full width of the device like it normally would or has on some of my other foundation sites I've created. There is a blank white spot on the right side of each page, as shown below in the photo. For some reason, it makes the site fully responsive (as in I can view all pages easily and in a mobile like view as expected), but there is a blank space on the right side of the whole site and it shrinks the site width and pushes the site to the left of the screen.

I thought at first it might be something in the but I checked that. I don't think it is a row/column issue because it looks this way on each page. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Source: https://github.com/JessicaMeyer/jlmfinancial2

Img 2454
FoundationDeck almost 4 years ago

I think the google map that you have at the bottom of the page is causing it to happen. You have to set a width on the map. Try a percentage value instead.

Jessica Meyer Votaw almost 4 years ago

Oh my gosh - Thank you so much for your help! The map was definitely causing the problem. I'm not sure I would have put the two and two together so appreciate it!!! :)

Fistyl almost 3 years ago

Good afternoon. Recently, I had the same problem as the author of the thread. However, nothing in the configuration of my system has not changed. Except that, with the exception of the proxy server (advanced.name). Could this be associated with? It seems to me, with each other is not connected.

Remco Janssen almost 3 years ago

@Fistyl,

Can you provide more details, like an url of where it is happening?

jordan collins over 1 year ago

Pretty interesting as for me 

Pretty interesting as for me 

And how taht will help me? 

vignesh warah over 1 year ago

We are all infected on that mobile phone so sad, thank you for proposal this post. each every one like a iphone mobile but one think this cost are too high for the ,middle class people to buying difficult.

<a href="http://www.iknowthebest.com/best-synthetic-engine-oil-reviews/">Best synthetic engine oil</a>  

vignesh warah over 1 year ago

We are all infected on that mobile phone so sad, thank you for proposal this post. each every one like a iphone mobile but one think this cost are too high for the ,middle class people to buying difficult.

<a href="http://www.iknowthebest.com/best-synthetic-engine-oil-reviews/">Best synthetic engine oil</a>  

John Watson over 1 year ago

The only page that appears to work is the principle page, but it is additionally pushing things upwards out of position that shouldn't be (on the fundamental page see the photo operating at a profit box of a collection where the text is appearing over the photo, which isn't the manner by which it shows up in the outline). I mean extremely, this entire system this is built on is by all accounts a hot wreckage of things not filling in as they should. It's been more frustrating and carriage than any time in recent memory. Assignment Writing Service

Jennifer Lee over 1 year ago

Students studying in UK aspire to score high grades through their essay writing. Yet, many of them are not experts in writing an essay perfectly on time. Such students prefer to avail professional essay writing help but at reasonable prices and from a reputed company.

Jennifer Lee over 1 year ago

Students studying in UK aspire to score high grades through their essay writing. Yet, many of them are not experts in writing an essay perfectly on time. Such students prefer to avail professional essay writing help but at reasonable prices and from a reputed company.

Eliza Molly over 1 year ago

I was doing a follow up for my Legitimate Essay Writing Service UK on my iphone and yes it does not expand full width on the site. Thanks for sharing this. I hope it will be solved soon. Thank you.

I was doing a follow up for my Legitimate Essay Writing Service UK on my iphone and yes it does not expand full width on the site. Thanks for sharing this. I hope it will be solved soon. Thank you.

James over 1 year ago

This information is very informative for my research and all i have to do is now bookmark this page.I like Some more reference Blogs as Well like
Play Happy Wheels Online happy wheels
Enjoy Fireboy and watergirl at happy wheels

nock jones over 1 year ago

responsive website should be done properly. Websitie are done responsive according to different screens like 5 inch 4 inch 7 inch and accouring to different phones also like tablet, mobile, and computer. Email marketing course

Norton Tech Support

Shari Smith over 1 year ago

all of the mobiles have a different width that might be the case that you are having trouble to check on iphone.