Menu icon Foundation
Site responsive but it doesn't expand full width on iPhone?

I am testing out the responsiveness of the site I've created. Using Google Chrome, when I inspect the site and view the site through different mobile devices (clicking on the phone icon and choosing iPhone 6 for example), or even viewing the site from my actual iPhone 6 on Safari link - http://jessicameyer.github.io/jlmfinancial2/ , the site does not go full width of the device like it normally would or has on some of my other foundation sites I've created. There is a blank white spot on the right side of each page, as shown below in the photo. For some reason, it makes the site fully responsive (as in I can view all pages easily and in a mobile like view as expected), but there is a blank space on the right side of the whole site and it shrinks the site width and pushes the site to the left of the screen.

I thought at first it might be something in the but I checked that. I don't think it is a row/column issue because it looks this way on each page. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Source: https://github.com/JessicaMeyer/jlmfinancial2

Img 2454

responsivenessiphoneipadGoogle Chrome

I am testing out the responsiveness of the site I've created. Using Google Chrome, when I inspect the site and view the site through different mobile devices (clicking on the phone icon and choosing iPhone 6 for example), or even viewing the site from my actual iPhone 6 on Safari link - http://jessicameyer.github.io/jlmfinancial2/ , the site does not go full width of the device like it normally would or has on some of my other foundation sites I've created. There is a blank white spot on the right side of each page, as shown below in the photo. For some reason, it makes the site fully responsive (as in I can view all pages easily and in a mobile like view as expected), but there is a blank space on the right side of the whole site and it shrinks the site width and pushes the site to the left of the screen.

I thought at first it might be something in the but I checked that. I don't think it is a row/column issue because it looks this way on each page. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Source: https://github.com/JessicaMeyer/jlmfinancial2

Img 2454
FoundationDeck about 2 years ago

I think the google map that you have at the bottom of the page is causing it to happen. You have to set a width on the map. Try a percentage value instead.

Jessica Meyer Votaw about 2 years ago

Oh my gosh - Thank you so much for your help! The map was definitely causing the problem. I'm not sure I would have put the two and two together so appreciate it!!! :)

Fistyl about 1 year ago

Good afternoon. Recently, I had the same problem as the author of the thread. However, nothing in the configuration of my system has not changed. Except that, with the exception of the proxy server (advanced.name). Could this be associated with? It seems to me, with each other is not connected.

Remco Janssen about 1 year ago

@Fistyl,

Can you provide more details, like an url of where it is happening?

Josh Barett about 1 year ago

There may be some designing issue in website due to which it is causing the error while displaying on your i phone screen. it is important to fix this bug for the site sake because maximum user are using i phone and mostly students access it when their is not any assignment help required for submission headache.

Bella Jase 9 months ago

This is very helpful. It is important to fix this bug because maximum user are using i phone and mostly students access it. Assignment Help UK

Walter Scott 8 months ago

I purchased my iPhone in 7 August 2013 so I haven't had it for an entire year. About a month prior, it began dropping calls. I wouldn't have the capacity to hear the individual on the other line, however they could hear me. At that point, the telephone would simply end the call. Ez Assignment help service as time has passed, that issue still exists aside from now its with practically every call that I can't hear the individual on the other line, or after I get the call I can't hear anything and after that it simply "call fizzled" me. It may do this 10 times in one discussion. Likewise, what happens here and there is that when I'm on a summon and need to explore from the call screen, the screen does not react. I can't touch speaker, quiet, and so on regardless of the possibility that i press the home catch I can't touch anything on that screen either. The following issue I had happened toward the beginning of next day morning.

Megan Martin 7 months ago

I would like to say that I am a business analyst and an experienced academic writer at AssignmentHelpOnWeb. I bought I phone 7 and I visit some online e-commerce website and most of the site are not responsive and not expanding full width. 

Jack Ponting 7 months ago

Having a responsive website is one of the key part to gain more traffic or business in their mobile digitization Impacts and it is good that you have that one. Meanwhile, if I talk about your iPhone visibility issue, one of my colleague suggested me to checked out all the CSS Media Queries which is used to responsive website for iPads & iPhones as he is provider of professional dissertation writing service to IT students who come to hire academic experts at Quality Dissertation to fulfil their academic writing related needs.

Regards,

http://www.qualitydissertation.co.uk

Carlos Xavier 6 months ago

Its not difficult to responsive your website on full width of Iphone . I have done full responsive for my website Coursework writing service. Designing website for Iphone and Ipad devices is not easy and it can be difficult if you can't pay attention while doing work.

maria smith 6 months ago

This article have solved my problem. iPhone 8 I was facing similar problem.

Maria

Jessica Arch 5 months ago

This has been driving me nuts for the past week on and off - You’re right when assignment writing service say you suspect this is a v4 issue.

Scott Nelson 5 months ago

Yeah, I also bought an iPhone 6S and I opened some websites but they are not responsive on my phone. I am a professional writer at Top Dissertation Writers UK, Do you have any idea how can i resolve this problem?

Viaan Viaan 4 months ago

I have gone through your post and seen the information which you have shared here. But I got only minimal information from your site related to this. I wish to know more and so please include more soon.why not find out more 

Jordan Lammon 4 months ago

If you need to make your very personal responsive problem, you are going to must make CSS for each display size. I am businesses developer at Custom Assignment Writing Service UK You can either do it inside the same report, or connect unique style sheets and feature the browser load the correct one based totally definitely at the gadgets period.  Then, you want to basically take a look at on each sized tool and multiple OS to ensure it's far operating. For instance, i Phones don't load historic beyond-sizes which may be over some length like 1600x1400 or a few factor ridiculous for them to disregard.

industries story 4 months ago

Yeah, I also bought an iPhone 6S and I opened some websites but they are not responsive on my phone. I am a professional writer at Indian Startup News, Do you have any idea how can i resolve this problem?

Yeah, I also bought an iPhone 6S and I opened some websites but they are not responsive on my phone. I am a professional writer at Indian Startup News, Do you have any idea how can i resolve this problem?

steve larsc 3 months ago

The website developers used to configure sites to make it mobile competitive for the users. This issue site not loading completely on phone might be because of the missing of such features. You can optimize your pages and make it a mobile compatibleCCCHC obgyn free clinic version to use properly on mobiles. 

cherylfaye 3 months ago

There might be some planning issue in site because of which it is causing the blunder while showing on your i telephone screen. It is critical to settle this bug for Online Essay Writing Service the site purpose since greatest client are utilizing i telephone and for the most part understudies get to it when their is no required for accommodation migraine.