Menu icon Foundation
unable to use offset to layout

I'm trying to put this on the last two columns of my layout, something like this:

ooooooooooxx

where first X is the Share div and the second X is my Print div element. Seems that I'm doing something wrong with that, also if I set the offset to 10 as I initially did to sum 12 columns total the divs get overlapped each other.

what am I doing wrong with that?

<div class="row" style="background-color:lightgray;">
                        <div class="small-1 small-offset-8 columns">                                  
                            <a href="?share=1">Share</a>                                        
                        </div>
                        <div class="small-1 columns">
                            <a href="?print=1">Print</a>          
                        </div>
                    </div>

layoutoffset

I'm trying to put this on the last two columns of my layout, something like this:

ooooooooooxx

where first X is the Share div and the second X is my Print div element. Seems that I'm doing something wrong with that, also if I set the offset to 10 as I initially did to sum 12 columns total the divs get overlapped each other.

what am I doing wrong with that?

</div>
                        <div class="small-1 columns">
                            <a href="?print=1">Print</a>          
                        </div>
                    </div>
Stefano Gandolfo over 4 years ago

seems that I cannot edit my post with more code, I'll post it here:

<!-- before there is a medium-3 column with a side-nav menu -->

<!-- this is the central column inside my page layout -->
<div class="small-12 medium-7 columns" data-equalizer-watch>
    <!-- i want to split this in two (rows) one is an interactive bar to share, print, etc.. -->
        </div>
    </div>

<!-- 2nd row is the masterpage content, each page is further divided in rows and columns -->
    <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="cph_page_main" runat="server"></asp:ContentPlaceHolder>    
</div>

<!-- code continue with the right column for  the remaining space medium-2 -->