Menu icon Foundation
Font size decrement in right rib

Hello guys,

i am near to finish my restyling with foundation....
Today i found a strange problem wich i have no idea what from depend...

I have a structure with 4 columns, left and right rib, center body divided again in 2 columns ...total 4 columns...
All project run with ASP Classic and Foundation.

In home page all is ok...

When i navigate in a page wich have a path different (ex: www.mysite.com/projects/) i see my right rib have font a little decremented... just in the right rib.... but in home page is all ok and the code is included dinamically, so is ever the same code!

Someone have an idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks!

Fontfont size

Hello guys,

i am near to finish my restyling with foundation....
Today i found a strange problem wich i have no idea what from depend...

I have a structure with 4 columns, left and right rib, center body divided again in 2 columns ...total 4 columns...
All project run with ASP Classic and Foundation.

In home page all is ok...

When i navigate in a page wich have a path different (ex: www.mysite.com/projects/) i see my right rib have font a little decremented... just in the right rib.... but in home page is all ok and the code is included dinamically, so is ever the same code!

Someone have an idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks!

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Bob Sawyer about 4 years ago

I'm wondering if, somewhere in your code, you're injecting the content into that column, and there's a font-size style on the container AND on the content, so that you have a percentage of a percentage, and that's what's causing the font to be smaller. Does that make sense?

So, if your container font-size is, say, 0.85rem, and you're injecting content into that container with a specified font-size of 0.85rem, the content's font-size will be smaller as it's playing off the container font-size.

See this pen:
http://codepen.io/bobsawyer/pen/qOExxy

Check your CSS and make sure that the font-size of the content being injected into the template isn't being resized twice.

Stefano Ravagni about 4 years ago

Thanks Bob.... studying more the problem, i couls see the situation is inverted....

Looking in left and right side of the site, the left side remain the same in all page, the right change but the error is in home page were the font is a little big on the right column...

i have container panel in other container panel....all my panel code in CSS have 0.85rem... so the same situation in left and right side columns... i have not applyed STYLE="...." code ...

My question is...why it happen only in home page ?

The only difference between home page and the other page is home page have 4 columns, the others have 3 columns....

Stefano Ravagni about 4 years ago

Ok... i solved problem...

The issue was a REPLACE script function called by ASP page wich, in someway, damage the next code rendered....

Eliminate this function call all is ok.

Thanks for your answer.