Menu icon Foundation
Accordion update in latest Foundation

I'm happy with the performance of my Foundation CSS as I have it now - but I'm getting ready to add an accordion feature. Rather than upgrade everything, is it OK just to upgrade my foundation.accordion.js file and also upgrade just the css section that pertains to accordion? Thinking through how I'm going to take advantage of updates - while maintaining the changes I've made to work in our environment is something I need to tackle - but would like to not worry about that right this second. Any guidance appreciated!

accordion; accordion.js; updating

I'm happy with the performance of my Foundation CSS as I have it now - but I'm getting ready to add an accordion feature. Rather than upgrade everything, is it OK just to upgrade my foundation.accordion.js file and also upgrade just the css section that pertains to accordion? Thinking through how I'm going to take advantage of updates - while maintaining the changes I've made to work in our environment is something I need to tackle - but would like to not worry about that right this second. Any guidance appreciated!

This post has been closed. No new replies can be added.

Rafi Benkual about 4 years ago

You can update the plugins individually like you mentioned or update the whole project. There shouldn't be any breaking changes and reverting is easy with the Sass version.

Sherry Bradford about 4 years ago

You ROCK! Thank you!