Menu icon Foundation
How do I effectively comment the components that I don't need?

I've tried all day to long to remove the foundation comments that I don't need by commenting them on the foundation.scss file. When I compile the .scss, the styles from the sheets that I "disabled" are still there. How do I effectively disable that import without removing the source file?

@import 'foundation/components/grid';
@import 'foundation/components/accordion';
@import 'foundation/components/alert-boxes';
@import 'foundation/components/block-grid';
@import 'foundation/components/breadcrumbs';
// @import 'foundation/components/button-groups';
// @import 'foundation/components/buttons';

importSasscomponents

I've tried all day to long to remove the foundation comments that I don't need by commenting them on the foundation.scss file. When I compile the .scss, the styles from the sheets that I "disabled" are still there. How do I effectively disable that import without removing the source file?

Danni about 3 years ago

afaik, to include/exclude component its in scss/app.scss, for example:

//@import "foundation";

// Or selectively include components
@import
   "foundation/components/accordion",
//   "foundation/components/alert-boxes",
//   "foundation/components/block-grid",
   "foundation/components/breadcrumbs",
   "foundation/components/button-groups";

Jason Roy 11 months ago

Hello friends, Here the homepage for hack whatsapp account online within minute. These whatsapp hack are 100% safe and secure for use.

robertfcrocker 6 months ago

I was certain that no writer can produce a good quality essay overnight but when I saw your review of overnight essay, I regretted my decision of not assigning my earlier essays to you guys.

robertfcrocker 5 months ago

What do I know about ratings? But I only know one thing for sure that Essayservices ratings are fake. It is not possible to give 5 star rating to every thing. This just shows they want to increase their fame by speaking highly of everyone. And it is not possible in today's world.

robertfcrocker 4 months ago

I read your complete survey. It's really great & amazing presentation. Thanks a lot for providing this marvelous information which i need so muchsafari in dubai

Michael Brown 4 months ago

You did spread really good info Gabriel Garrido. Thanks for doing that.

Veve Games - free games online.

Spotify 4 months ago

you can use the Ahrefs code to reply to a comment

Hotmail Login 4 months ago

Hotmail login

robertfcrocker 4 months ago

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place
waterhousefc.com

Mr Khan 4 months ago

This is very much a work in progress whenever I find out about one who is more beautiful than any of these I will add her and kick out number ten Thanks for sharing the informative post. 

Download ShowBox APK

Mr Khan 4 months ago

He’s been confined to desk duties ever since he accidentally shot a famous baseball-player for trespassing in his own stadium. 

MovieBox

Miley 4 months ago

Thanks for these components. It is very helpful. Meanwhile, if you would like to know about Technology stuff then CizuTech.com is best place to go.

Mason Carl 4 months ago

thanks for the answer

robertfcrocker 3 months ago

It is in fact a cool and beneficial piece of details. I am content which you just shared this practical information and facts with us. Please retain us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.Personal Money Service

shop1101 2 months ago

Posts are very meaningful thanks to the site
<a href="http://hotmailblogs.com/hotmail-login-hotmail-com-login/">Hotmail.com Login</a>

PaulFenix about 2 months ago

Don't know how to write a good persuasive essay? Then follow this link https://persuasivepapers.com/how-persuasive-essay-looks-like/. This article would tell you what to do!

Qiuju Xing 19 days ago

On my main account(yotta game studio) I have a construction speed of 96% which almost halves the time required for all the upgrades and saves me weeks of speed ups. So let’s take a look at all the ways to get more construction speed. 

Mr Khan 11 days ago

Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.

bmmagazine

Mr Khan 2 days ago

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.

Villas for rent in Protaras