Menu icon Foundation
Buttons not clicking in mobile

Hey All,

I have tried many different ways to fix this to no avail. There must be something obvious here, whenever i go to mobile size buttons wont click.

Heres a link to the page: http://rivierapointdoral.com/test/offices-for-rent-doral-fl.html

Any insight would be helpful thanks peeps.

<div class="row botmline" align="center">
<div class="large-12 columns">
  <br/><br/>
  <h1 >OFFICES FOR RENT IN DORAL, FL</h1>
  <h4 class="subheader light-grey">A Modern Professional Center With Waterfront Views</h4>
  <br/>
  <p class="text-left grey">Rent an Office at Professional Center At Rivieara Point, a modern professional business community in Doral, FL. We offer Offices Space for Rent from 825 SF to 1,419 SF for professionals and small businesses looking to Rent Office Space in Miramar, FL. This modern campus offers the modern amenities you would come to expect with a serene waterfont view.  With easy access to Florida's Turnpike and minutes away from Miami International Airport, Riviera point is the ideal location for your new office. We offer flexible terms, no long term commitment!</p>
 <br/>
<a href="offices-for-rent-doral-fl-contact.html" class="button radius">CONTACT US</a>
 <br/><br/><br/>
</div>

</div>

buttonsmobilenonfunctional

Hey All,

I have tried many different ways to fix this to no avail. There must be something obvious here, whenever i go to mobile size buttons wont click.

Heres a link to the page: http://rivierapointdoral.com/test/offices-for-rent-doral-fl.html

Any insight would be helpful thanks peeps.

<div class="row botmline" align="center">
<div class="large-12 columns">
  <br/><br/>
  <h1 >OFFICES FOR RENT IN DORAL, FL</h1>
  <h4 class="subheader light-grey">A Modern Professional Center With Waterfront Views</h4>
  <br/>
  <p class="text-left grey">Rent an Office at Professional Center At Rivieara Point, a modern professional business community in Doral, FL. We offer Offices Space for Rent from 825 SF to 1,419 SF for professionals and small businesses looking to Rent Office Space in Miramar, FL. This modern campus offers the modern amenities you would come to expect with a serene waterfont view.  With easy access to Florida's Turnpike and minutes away from Miami International Airport, Riviera point is the ideal location for your new office. We offer flexible terms, no long term commitment!</p>
 <br/>
<a href="offices-for-rent-doral-fl-contact.html" class="button radius">CONTACT US</a>
 <br/><br/><br/>
</div>

</div>

Daniel Mejia over 5 years ago

Any insights?

Daniel Acree over 5 years ago

Your class="fixed" is covering the entire page on mobile and it also has z-index:99.

Set a height for the .fixed class and that should fix it.

.fixed {
height: 68px;

left: 0;
position: fixed;
top: 0;
width: 100%;
z-index: 99;
}

Daniel Mejia over 5 years ago

Would have never thought of that, thanks a bunch Daniel! Pretty good name too.