Menu icon Foundation
Can't get Abide to work with RoR

When I go to my view the error message pops up immediately and nothing appears to happen when I put different things into the text box. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong!!

The code in my view:
<%= form_tag({:action => :update_quantity}, data: {abide: ''}) do %>
<%= text_field_tag "updated_quantity#{line['id']}", "#{line['Quantity']}", required: '', pattern: 'integer' %>
<%= content_tag(:small, "This field must be a number", class: "error") %>   
<% end %>

The rendered HTML:
<form accept-charset="UTF-8" action="/update_quantity" data-abide="" method="post">
    <input id="updated_quantity69" name="updated_quantity69" pattern="integer" required="required" type="text" value="3" /><small class="error">This field must be a number</small>
</form>

All of the javascript is loaded fine this just doesn't work at all.. please help!'

railsruby on railsvalidationabide

When I go to my view the error message pops up immediately and nothing appears to happen when I put different things into the text box. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong!!

The code in my view:
<%= form_tag({:action => :update_quantity}, data: {abide: ''}) do %>
<%= text_field_tag "updated_quantity#{line['id']}", "#{line['Quantity']}", required: '', pattern: 'integer' %>
<%= content_tag(:small, "This field must be a number", class: "error") %>   
<% end %>

The rendered HTML:
<form accept-charset="UTF-8" action="/update_quantity" data-abide="" method="post">
    <input id="updated_quantity69" name="updated_quantity69" pattern="integer" required="required" type="text" value="3" /><small class="error">This field must be a number</small>
</form>

All of the javascript is loaded fine this just doesn't work at all.. please help!'