Menu icon Foundation
Typography Settings Missing

Hello

Just did a bower install of foundation 5. It seems the default _settings.scss file doesnt include the typography variables listed in the docs. Not a big deal since it can added manually, just FYI.

typographyFoundation 5settingsvariables

Hello

Just did a bower install of foundation 5. It seems the default _settings.scss file doesnt include the typography variables listed in the docs. Not a big deal since it can added manually, just FYI.

Adam Clark over 5 years ago

It appears that they've been moved to the _type.scss partial on the components folder.

Feather Light over 5 years ago

Hi, Guy Meyer
Thanks for your report, I don't know this is a forum bug, cache, or you not write title to your post
But my advice, if is someone there who can help you, but not read your post becase the spesific title not found.
For the next, it would be better if you include a title to your post :)

Guy Meyer over 5 years ago

@feather light -- ha! well thats not embarrassing at all. Fixed.

Andrew Dunkle over 5 years ago

I noticed this, too. Seems like an obviously weird thing to miss... Anyway, I copied the relevant variables from _type.scss into _settings.scss. This works fine, but it's unclear yet how this will affect upgrading.

Jeremy Englert over 5 years ago

Is there plans for this to be fixed or was there a reason they were not included?

Also, Andrew, you shouldn't have any issues as the _settings.scss file shouldn't be affected when upgrading.

Andrew Dunkle over 5 years ago

Good to know. Thanks!