Menu icon Foundation
Section Width and Height

Sorry for my question. I am only starting out doing this so please bear with me.

I am wanting to create a page which has my menu in the top-bar with the logo positioned to right and I want that to have more height than it does. I am also wanting to section off the rest of the page to include a full width image, full width content, full width sub-section for social media interaction and full width footer. all of which have different background colors. I can only seem to get the center image to span 960px and 400px high.

Can anyone help?

sections

Sorry for my question. I am only starting out doing this so please bear with me.

I am wanting to create a page which has my menu in the top-bar with the logo positioned to right and I want that to have more height than it does. I am also wanting to section off the rest of the page to include a full width image, full width content, full width sub-section for social media interaction and full width footer. all of which have different background colors. I can only seem to get the center image to span 960px and 400px high.

Can anyone help?