Fundamental

Psd layer

Foundation PSD Gird for all.
I had created a psd file that had the following setting

Size: 1000px
GuideGuide settings included

Size: 1170px

Let me know if anyone like to have this file.
And how do we share PSD in this forum?

PSD Grid

Fundamental

Psd layer

Foundation PSD Gird for all.
I had created a psd file that had the following setting

Size: 1000px

Size: 1170px

Let me know if anyone like to have this file.
And how do we share PSD in this forum?

Ubiratan Cunha over 3 years ago

Very cool! Could you share?

Vincent Chan over 3 years ago

http://www.yeedeen.com/downloads/category/30-psd

Sure here's the link for the files.
Let me know what you guys think.

Daniel Tejeda-Lamas over 3 years ago

Awesome! Thank you!

Ole Fredrik Lie over 3 years ago

if you need a GUI kit with all common Foundation 5 components (all scalable vector shapes) in one PSD file, you can grab it from here: http://foundationpress.olefredrik.com/downloads/foundation-psd-template/

Emrah over 2 years ago

top margin value is useless since you don't use horizontal lines.

James Stone over 2 years ago

Emrah:

typically you set guides as you go, based on the elements you are using. Standard 15px bottom margin on most elements.

Vincent:

very cool of you to share this with the community. I have generated these many times myself and here are a couple of tips which might be useful to you as well, or others using your guide.

I typically double the resolution to ease the generation of retina sized assets. So instead of 1000px wide, I use 2000px.

Also, if you are going to do full width / bleed backgrounds or images, you might go a little wider to simulate a common screen width persona. You can pull this from your Google Analytics screen size data or make a best educated guess.

Again, very cool of you to share with the Foundation community and its an awesome quick way to get started designing Foundation sites in PhotoShop.

NOTE: The link by provided by Ole is a paid product at $7, just a heads up as it is not disclosed.

Emrah over 2 years ago

James
Maybe you missed something, i wrote top margin but that is not the point. The point is you don't need or use margins at top in this world. Design starts at the first top pixel. It is not like left or right.

julia charles about 1 year ago

Aaahh Photoshop! Thank you so much for this useful information!

human resource dissertation writing help

Ely Elijah 5 months ago

I like the idea that 3-D printing can make everything cheaper and more affordable. Including the education field. Assignment Help has already tried it when helping students with homework. And everything turned out great! Assignment Writing Services UK

Peter Kevin 4 months ago

I need to express that this post Essay Help Online is amazing, shocking made and continued running with around every single basic data. I'd get a kick out of the chance to look more posts thusly. continue posting .. shocking work! 

Jessica Ashley 2 months ago

Gridline is one of the best options in Photoshop that help the designer to design anything on equal levels. It helps much more designers at the time of designing PSD. I am doing work on Photoshop when I feel free because I want to be a professional designer. Because of professional designer designs any website proper like HND Assignments, I think it’s a well and properly designed website. I wish that I am also created or design this type of websites.

Adam009 about 1 month ago

College students make up a large portion of SeekingArrangement. 

These members share a very specific goal: graduating college debt-free.

http://topsugardaddy.pro

Adam009 about 1 month ago

College students make up a large portion of SeekingArrangement. 

These members share a very specific goal: graduating college debt-free.

http://topsugardaddy.pro

lionel john 5 days ago

The PSD grid file is looking so cool. I would like to know about the way of using the various options available in the new format which contains all the common Foundation 5 components in one PSD file. Will you please share the PSD grid file with us? high quality glass pipes