Menu icon Foundation
Form Error Problems On V5

After upgrading to V5, my form errors are a mess. Im using AngularJS to ng-show various errors under form elements for things like password mis-match, required and min char length.

The errors used to stack nicely, with no gaps, now they all have a huge margin under each one, so if there is any more than 1 error there is an ugly gap between them.

I also never used to need to apply the error class to the input element it's self, but now I do.

Im writing a bunch of hack CSS to try and fix it , but previously it just worked.

Am i missing something ?

Im using the Rails gem, and iv included:

@import "foundation/components/global";
@import "foundation/components/grid";
@import "foundation/components/buttons";
@import "foundation/components/button-groups";
@import "foundation/components/type";
@import "foundation/components/forms";

formerrorsvalidation

After upgrading to V5, my form errors are a mess. Im using AngularJS to ng-show various errors under form elements for things like password mis-match, required and min char length.

The errors used to stack nicely, with no gaps, now they all have a huge margin under each one, so if there is any more than 1 error there is an ugly gap between them.

I also never used to need to apply the error class to the input element it's self, but now I do.

Im writing a bunch of hack CSS to try and fix it , but previously it just worked.

Am i missing something ?

Im using the Rails gem, and iv included:

@import "foundation/components/global";
@import "foundation/components/grid";
@import "foundation/components/buttons";
@import "foundation/components/button-groups";
@import "foundation/components/type";
@import "foundation/components/forms";