Menu icon Foundation
Equalizer mobile

Hey guys!
I am having an issue with Equalizer.

What I want is pretty much the 1st column to be as tall as the 2nd, so that the background-img in "img_car" fills the container height. However I run into a stange problem where the container height is not tall enought for my content. However when I resize it all works like it should.

Here is my code:

<div class="row" data-equalizer>
    <div class="large-6 medium-6 small-12 columns" data-equalizer-watch>
        <div class="img_car"></div>
    </div>
    <div class="large-6 medium-6 small-12 columns padding_left" data-equalizer-watch>
        <h1>Nye A-Klasse</h1>

<h5>Nye A-Klasse utmerker seg ved et sportslig-emosjonelt eksteriør.</h5>
        <p>Den sterkt pilformede fronten og den uttrykksfulle grillen gir A-Klasse et selvbevisst utseende og et energisk blikk.</p>

<h2>Kun 1.990,- <small>pr mnd</small></h2>
    </div>
</div>

And here is my result:

Equalizermobile

Hey guys!
I am having an issue with Equalizer.

What I want is pretty much the 1st column to be as tall as the 2nd, so that the background-img in "img_car" fills the container height. However I run into a stange problem where the container height is not tall enought for my content. However when I resize it all works like it should.

Here is my code:

<div class="row" data-equalizer>
    <div class="large-6 medium-6 small-12 columns" data-equalizer-watch>
        <div class="img_car"></div>
    </div>
    <div class="large-6 medium-6 small-12 columns padding_left" data-equalizer-watch>
        <h1>Nye A-Klasse</h1>

<h5>Nye A-Klasse utmerker seg ved et sportslig-emosjonelt eksteriør.</h5>
        <p>Den sterkt pilformede fronten og den uttrykksfulle grillen gir A-Klasse et selvbevisst utseende og et energisk blikk.</p>

<h2>Kun 1.990,- <small>pr mnd</small></h2>
    </div>
</div>

And here is my result:

Rafi Benkual almost 6 years ago

Not sure is see a bug here. Are you saying the image container is not the same height as the text?

You have a div inside of the div you set data-equalizer watch to. When you remove the inside div, the heights become equal http://cdpn.io/reliC